(681) 612-3700 [email protected]

News & Reminders


Have your records organized to make preparing a tax return easier. It may also help you discover potentially overlooked deductions or credits.

Include in your tax records:

  • Forms W-2 from employers
  • Forms 1099 from banks and other payers
  • Other income documents and records of virtual currency transactions.

Include your Notice 1444 Your Economic Tax Payment with your tax records if you received an Economic Impact Payment.

View your account information to see information from your most recently filed tax return.

Notify the IRS if your address changes and notify the Social Security Administration of a legal name change.

Remember, most income is taxable. This includes:

  • unemployment income
  • refund interest
  • income from the gig economy
  • virtual currencies



    Kristin D. Childers, CPA 
    109 Lafayette Street
    Saint Marys, WV 26170
    Phone: 681-612-3700
    41 Johnson Rd
    The Plains, OH 45780
    Phone: 740-797-4542
    Fax: 740-797-4540