At Childers Accounting, PLLC, we believe in personalized, professional service.
- Our goal is to simplify your everyday accounting tasks, eliminate the hassle, and let you get on with running your business.
- We specialize in creating a customized plan for each client based on their specific needs, and then modifying the plan over time as needs change.
- We help tax clients grow their wealth by utilizing better tax strategies so they are working smarter not harder.
- We take our commitment to clients seriously and are members in good standing of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA).
We combine “big firm” experience with “small firm” service.
- Childers Accounting founder and owner, Kristin D. Childers, CPA, has more than 10 years of experience working as an accountant, tax adviser and business consultant in West Virginia.
- Our clients range from individuals and sole proprietors to small businesses, nonprofits and corporations—all with a variety of different issues and needs. Over the years, we’ve seen it all, and we can put that wealth of experience to work for you!
- Our multi-state tax experience means we can help with a wide range of federal and state tax issues.
- Our in-depth QuickBooks knowledge enables us to tackle accounting and payroll issues quickly and efficiently.
Kristin D. Childers
Certified Public Accountant
About Kristin D. Childers, CPA
Kristin is the founding member of her firm, Childers Accounting, PLLC. She is a certified public accountant with 10 years of experience providing tax preparation and planning for individuals and businesses. At Childers Accounting, her primary focus is helping tax clients grow their wealth by utilizing better tax strategies, helping businesses expand by deploying better financial management tools, and simplifying payroll preparation for small business owners.
Previously, she worked as a supervisor at Woomer, Nistendirk, & Associates, PLLC, and as senior accountant at Suttle & Stalnaker, PLLC, both of Charleston, West Virginia, where she provided tax planning and preparation and QuickBooks training and troubleshooting for individual and business clients. Prior to that, she served as a financial services representative at First Citizens Bank in Lewisburg, West Virginia, where she assisted clients with loan applications and insurance and investment-related products.